Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Heart Melted..

1st Jun 2012,
2 Black gift, 1 for u, 1 for me.. ^_^


u came to my room..
sit on the blue chair..
the blue charming chair..
put on your smile..
awesome n beautiful smile.. 
showing your white, shining teeth..
my heart, melted..

u open your mouth..
talking to me..
your eyes, my eyes talking to each other..
i looked straight to ur eyes..
and u, u do it so..
my heart, melted..

u sit there for about 10 minutes only..
but i feel like u were there for 10 hours..
u make a joke and the room become alive..
we laugh together...
we smile together.. 
then, we just smile for a moment..
my heart, melted..

i give u something..
something that u need..
i give u a paper bag..
a small gift with a big hope..
hope u will come again and again to see me..
my heart, melted..

u walk away from my room..
i just can see it and do nothing..
actually i really want to tell u..
i have 2 black gift..
i give 1of them to u..
and i keep the another 1 for me..
the black gift will be an awesome memory for me..
and for u, i hope..
my heart, melted..

p/s: u'll never know about this, right?? heee (credit to copy and paste production)















No comments: